REGULATIONS FOR BOOKING SERVICES BY ELECTRONIC MEANS
REGULATIONS FOR BOOKING SERVICES BY ELECTRONIC MEANS
The Regulations define the terms and conditions of booking services provided by the Service Provider as well as contracting connected with these services by the means of distance communication.
The Agreement and the way of communicating between the Service Provider and the Customer may take place to e-mail address: email@example.com or in writing to the Service Provider’s correspondence address: ErgoTax Sp. z o. o. with its registered head office in Wrocław, Rysia 1A Street, room 435, IV floor, 53-656 Wrocław.
- Price list – the list of prices for the Services is available for viewing on Website,
- Customer – each person making a Booking,
- Consumer – a natural person, using Website for purposes not directly related to professional or economic activities,
- Account – place on Website assigned individually to each Customer, where the Customer enters and manages his data as well as books Services, using a Calendar. Access to the Account is possible by logging in with the Login and password,
- Payment – the activity of paying for the Services in the manner specified in these Regulations,
- Regulations – these Regulations for booking Services by electronic means,
- Booking – booking of a specified date of Service implementation, made via the Website,
- Calendar – a computer program which is used to book a service by the Website’s Customer,
- Website – web page, located at the electronic address www.ergotax.pl ,
- Agreement – the agreement for free of charge electronic services consisting in maintaining an Account of the Website,
- Services – paid tax advisory services provided by the Service Provider for the Customer according to the Price List.
- Service Provider – ErgoTax Sp. z o. o. with its registered head office in Wrocław, Rysia 1A Street, room 435, IV floor, 53-656 Wrocław , registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, IX Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000596794, with NIP: 8961547198, REGON: 363532477, share capital PLN 20,000.00.
I INITIAL PROVISIONS
- The provision of electronic services on the Website takes place with the use of ICT system that ensures processing and storage, as well as sending and receiving data via telecommunications networks in accordance with the Act of 18th July 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
- The following Regulations define the conditions for the provision of Services to the Customers by the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider makes these Regulations available on the Website free of charge to each Customer before the conclusion of the Agreement, as well as – on his demand – in such a way that makes it possible to obtain, reproduce and record the content of the Regulations using the ICT system which is used by the Customer.
- The Customer may use the Website only after reading the Regulations and agreeing to the terms and conditions. If the Customer does not accept the Regulations, he may not use the Website or Services.
II THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USING THE WEBSITE
- In order to use all the functionalities of the Website, the following minimum technical requirements must be met by the Customer:
- a device with Internet access that allows the Website interface to be correctly displayed,
- an active e-mail account (e-mail),
- an installed and up-to-date web browser of a standard corresponding to Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Opera,
- It is forbidden to use the Website in a manner inconsistent with the provisions of these Regulations, applicable law, decency or the principles of social coexistence.
- The Customer undertakes not to provide illegal content.
- Any technical problems should be reported to the Service Provider. The Customer should make sure in advance that the problem does not result from improper use of the Website.
- The Service Provider is entitled to post on the Website, paid advertisements, announcements or links to other websites.
- When using the Website, the Customer is obliged in particular to:
- refrain from any actions that may hinder or disrupt the functioning of the Website;
- use the Website in a way that is not inconvenient for other Customers;
- refrain from any actions that violate the rights of other Customers.
III. ACCOUNT AND OTHER SERVICES
- Each of the Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be terminated by the Customer at any time without giving the reason, in the manner indicated in this paragraph or in further provisions of the Regulations. Agreements for the provisions of electronic services, consist in using the functionality of forms, are concluded for a definite period and become terminated from the moment of sending the content of the form or ceasing use them.
- In order to create an account and conclude the Agreement, the Customer completes the Account registration procedures. Registration is initiated using the registration form available on the Website. Next, the Customer follows the Website’s messages and the content of the e-mail sent to the Customer in order to activate the Account.
- From the time the Service Provider confirms the registration of the Account, an Account Agreement for an indefinite period of time is concluded between the Customer and the Service Provider.
- The Customer cannot assign the rights and obligations resulting from the Account Agreement without the consent of the Service Provider.
- The Account contains the Customer’s data given by him during the registration. The Customer is obligated to keep the data up-to-date and accurate. In the event of their later change, the Customer should immediately update them using the appropriate Account editing form.
- Deletion of the Account is compatible with termination of the Account Agreement. The Customer may terminate the Agreement by deleting the Account.
- The Account may be deleted by the Customer at any time by submitting such a declaration of will to the Service Provider (also via an e-mail with the proviso that the e-mail address must be the same which the Customer used while registering the Account).
- Termination of the Agreement is with immediate effect.
- As the result of the termination of the Account and/or termination of the Agreement or its other termination, all information posted on the Website by the Customer will be deleted, the Customer will lose access to it irretrievably.
IV. BOOKINGS THROUGH THE WEBSITE
- The condition for Booking via the Website is getting acquainted with the Regulations and accepting its provisions, as well as making a payment for the Services according to Price List.
- The process of the correct Booking via the Website takes place as follows and in the order indicated below:
- the Customer selects a convenient date in the Calendar and the type of Service,
- the Customer makes the Booking by giving: name, surname, phone number and e-mail address,
- after giving the indicated data, the Customer will be redirected to the PayU payment page,
- before the final payment for the booked Service, the Customer is obligated to read and accept the Regulations of ErgoTax Sp. z o. o.,
- after reading and accepting the Regulations of ErgoTax Sp. z o. o. there is a transition to making a Payment,
- payment of the Booking is a condition for making the Booking,
- When making a Booking, the Customer submits an offer to the Service Provider to conclude an Agreement for the provision of the Service on the terms specified by him in the Booking. The conclusion of the Agreement takes place by accepting this offer by the Service Provider, when the Customer receives confirmation of the Booking conditions, sent by e-mail by the Service Provider’s sales system to the e-mail address provided by the Customer in his Account settings,
- When making a Booking, the Customer may request a VAT invoice for the Service.
V. EXECUTION OF THE AGREEMENT
- For the proper performance of the Agreement for the provision of the Service, the Customer is obliged to arrive at the Service Provider’s premises on the date and time indicated by him in the Booking.
- The Agreement ends after the time specified in the Booking, counted from the time indicated by the Customer in the Booking.
VI. PRICES AND PAYMENT
- The prices given on the pages of the Website are gross prices (they include all duties and taxes, including VAT), and are expressed in Polish zloty.
- The total price is calculated according to the choices made by the Customer in the Booking form, in accordance with the Price List. The binding price is shown to the Customer in the Booking summary at the time of sending it to the Service Provider.
- As part of the Website, the method of payment for the Booking is limited to electronic payment made in advance via the PayU payment system, operated by PayU S.A. with its seat in Poznań.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for the lack of access to the Website for reasons beyond the Service Provider’s, in particular if the lack of access to the Website was due to:
- technical problems or failure of the IT system,
- the occurrence of errors or interferences.
- The Service Provider has the right to block or temporarily suspend access to the Website for the time necessary to remove any threats or irregularities in the operation of the Website. Point. 1 shall apply accordingly.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for using the Website in a manner inconsistent with the Regulations.
- The Customer has the right to submit a complaint regarding the functioning of the Website and the provision of Services. In order to facilitate the process, the complaint should contain at least the data enabling the Customer’s identification (name, surname, correspondence address, optional telephone number) with an indication of justified objections and comments to the Website or Services. Complaints should be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org in the subject line by entering the word “Complaint” or the address of the Service Provider’s seat indicated at the beginning. If the complaint requires supplementing, the Service Provider will ask the person lodging the complaint with a request for clarification.
- The Service Provider will respond to the complaint within 14 (fourteen) days from its receipt. The Customer will receive a reply to the address from which the complaint was sent or to the address provided in the complaint.
IX. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
- The Customer has the right to withdraw from the Agreement for the provision of Services, without giving any reason, within 14 days from the date of Booking. The Customer may submit a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement (cancellation of the Booking) in writing and submit it at the seat of the Service Provider, or electronically, by sending it to the Service Provider’s address: email@example.com .
- In case of cancellation within 14 days from the date of its conclusion, the Service Provider will refund the amount paid for the visit to the Customer in full. The refund will be made to the bank account indicated by the User in the declaration on withdrawal from the Agreement.
- In case of cancellation (cancellation of the Booking) within less than 14 days, but greater than or equal to 6 days before the Booking date, the Service Provider will reimburse the Customer who is not a Consumer 50% of the amount paid.
- In case of cancellation (cancellation of Booking) within less than 6 days, as well as in the event of failure to come to the visit without canceling it, the Service Provider will not refund the amount paid to the Customer who is not a Consumer. This amount is a fee for the Service Provider’s readiness to provide services on the date selected by the Customer who is not a Consumer.
- If you do not come to the visit without canceling it, the Service Provider will not refund the amount paid to the Customer who is a Consumer. This amount is a fee for the Service Provider’s readiness to provide services on the date selected by the Customer who is a Consumer.
X. PERSONAL DATA
XI. CHANGE IN THE REGULATIONS
- The Service Provider reserves the right to amend the Regulations at any time.
- In the case of amendments to the Regulations, the Service Provider will make its content available on the Website. Further use of the Website by the Customer after the changes made to the Regulations is tantamount to accepting the changes to the Regulations.
- Bookings made before entering into force the amendments to the Regulations are made in accordance with the current content of the Regulations.
XII. FINAL PROVISIONS
- All materials, including graphic elements, the composition of these elements, trademarks and others, available on the Website are subject to exclusive rights, in particular they are subject to protection of copyright and industrial property rights. The use of materials available on the Website in any form requires the consent of the Service Provider in writing.
- Any disputes arising from the regulations or sales contracts will be resolved by a common court, determining the jurisdiction of the court should be guided by the rules set out in the legal act applicable to the Customer who is a Consumer. Disputes arising between the Service Provider and the Customer, who is not also a Consumer, shall be submitted to the court having jurisdiction over the Service Provider’s seat.
- Date of entry into force of the Regulations: 30.01.2022.
Przekonaj się jak możemy zwiększyć twoją zyskowność
ErgoTax Sp. z o.o.
ul. Wrocławska 33D Długołęka
Tel/Fax: 71 33 75 085
ul. Rysia 1A
pokój 435, IV piętro
Tel: 71 37 41 616
ul. Wileńska 2b/2
Tel: 71 307-36-68