Price List / Revenues and Expenditures Book
OFFER OF FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING AND HR SERVICES
ERGOTAX SP. Z O.O. ACCOUNTING OFFICE. REVENUES AND EXPENDITURES BOOK
Revenues and expenditures book
from 285PLN net
„YOUR ACCOUNTANT” PACKAGE
1. We will conduct a Tax Book of Revenue and Expenditure in accordance with the applicable laws.
2. We will supervise the formal accuracy of accounting records.
3. We will deal with the accounting of fixed assets intangible assets and low-value assets.
4. We will provide you with ongoing visibility into the online accounting system.
1. We will keep your company’s books in compliance with tax regulations.
2. We will make and send you monthly, quarterly and annual declarations (PIT, CIT, VAT).
3. We will also provide you with a monthly tax report , which will show the tax result on a monthly and incremental basis, together with the
profitability assessment and synthetic discussion. If you have any questions about the report, you will only need to contact us by email, phone or online application.
4. We will represent your business against government entities and institutions.
5. Every month, we will keep you informed of all relevant changes to the regulations in the area of taxes and social security and how they will affect your financial health.
6. We will also remind you of important payment deadlines.
YOUR REMAINING FINANCIAL AND ACCOUNTING AREAS
1. We will produce reports for the needs of the CSO.
2. We will safely store the documents we are entrusted with.
3. We will process your company’s confidential data.
4. Your online data will be protected by high IT standards.
5. For an additional fee (you have negotiated earlier) we will give full support in the preparation of applications for investment or working capital credit and we will provide you with the financial accounting documents needed during the process.
With ErgoTax, all accounting, HR and tax matters
are handled in the best way.
ErgoTax Sp. z o.o.
Wrocławska Street 33D Długołęka
Telephone/Fax: 71 33 75 085
Branch in Wrocław:
Rysia Street 1A
Room 251, II floor
Telephone: 71 37 41 616